Responsible gambling at Wishmaker casino
1 month ago
Gambling online is a fine form of entertainment, when conducted within safe and secure boundaries. At Wishmaker casino, we want to ensure that all of our players are protected from the vices that can be associated with problem gambling and we want to ensure that all players on our site are of legal age to play responsibly.
We truly care for each one of our Wishmaker family members and wish the best casino experience for each player. This is why we have a dedicated team of professionals who are trained in responsible gambling techniques, to ensure that you are able to play in the safest environment around.
Gambling is meant to be fun
Casino gambling should be approached as a form of entertainment and not a way of winning money or getting rich quickly. Your gambling ought to be done with spare money. Be sure to only play with cash you can afford to lose. As long as these simple principles are adhered to, your gaming experience is bound to be one filled with a lot of fun and enjoyment.
The moment gambling starts to feel like a habit, the warning flags should go up and you may need to take action against falling victim to gambling problems.
6 signs of problem gaming:
• Do you need to gamble excessive amounts of money and spend more time at the casino to get the same ‘rush’ you used to get?
• Do you feel restless when trying to cut down how much you gamble?
• Do you feel a compulsion to chase your losses when losing?
• Do you often play until there is no more money in your account?
• Have you sold possessions to fund your gambling activities?
• Have you lied to others about how much time you spend gambling?
The above are just some of the questions you can answer to ascertain whether you may have issues with gambling addiction. Answering ‘yes’ to any of the above questions should raise a red flag.
How we can help you
If you need help in controlling your gambling, then you are in luck. Wishmaker has some fine responsible gambling tools in place to insure that you are able to guard yourself in the future. These tool are not only designed for problem gamblers though, but for those wanting to ensure that they remain in the ‘fun’ zone on the site.
There are a few Responsible Gambling settings that can be implemented from your profile on our site:• Deposit Limit: This option on our site allows you the opportunity of setting your financial limits at any time. Here, you will be able to set a maximum deposit amount for your profile, so that you cannot overspend. Should you want to increase the limit at any stage, you will be able to do so by contacting our customer support, but a 7 day ‘cooling period’ will be adhered to, before the change will come into effect. This is a delay tactic on our part that is in place to ensure that you do not change the limit on a whim.
• Net Loss limit: Here, you can set your maximum loss amount for a selected time period. Once you reach this limit, you will not be able to gamble until the limit period has elapsed. These can also be changed, but with the implementation of a 7 day cooling period.
• Wagering Limit: This setting also prevents excess betting and will make you think twice before placing your next wager, because once your wager limit is reached, you will not be able to play any further. Changes in this regard are subject to the standard cooling period.
• Session Limit: Your spend per session can be restricted as well. This ensures that you do not overspend and bankroll manage effectively to ensure that you can enjoy a decent stay on the site.
• Reality Check: For those who tend to become immersed in gaming and lose track of time, Wishmaker has the perfect solution for you. You can set a Reality Check notification to pop up on the screen every now and then to remind you of how long you have been online.
• Time Out/Self Exclusion: If you wish to take a temporary break from gambling, for either a day, week, or month, you can select to engage a Time Out on your account, which will suspend play for the time period chosen. It is reversible if you contact customer support, but not without our 7 day waiting period. For longer breaks, or an indefinite exclusion from the site and all partnering casino sites, you can opt for Self Exclusion for 6 months, one year, or forever.
Keeping it real
The above tools are available to you in order to keep you in control of your igaming time and to keep you grounded. Often, casino gaming may tend to separate you from reality, which is a good thing for the soul, but only in moderation.
For more information on how to play more responsibly online, please see our guide on how to play okay at Wishmaker.