More about casino bonuses
Nothing in life comes easy or for free, so when someone offers you real incentives for online casinos, it is only human nature to grab them with both hands! The enticement of bonuses in the online gambling world can often work to your advantage, but they are not to be treated recklessly. As with everything in the gambling arena, approach with caution and a degree of wisdom. Gamble responsibly!
There is more to bonus incentives than meets the eye. You will need to understand the terms of each bonus properly before you can start your gambling journey. The rule of thumb is that educated gamblers are happy gamblers.
At Wishmaker Casino we offer our players various rewards, including bonuses. Bonuses are a great way to increase your bankroll, prolonging your entertainment and chances of winning at our casino. Wishmaker bonuses include No-Deposit bonuses, Match Bonuses and Cash. It is important for players to know the difference between these:
● No-Deposit Bonuses are awarded (or can be claimed) without any deposit being made by the player. There are wagering requirements attached to this type of bonus.
● Match bonuses are awarded to players and are dependent on a deposit being made. The amount of bonus awarded is usually a percentage relative to the deposit amount. For example you may get a 100% bonus on your €50 deposit, meaning you end up with €100 to play with. There are wagering requirements attached to this type of bonus, and if you withdraw your real-money funds linked to a match bonus you may forfeit all bonus amounts and winnings held within the bonus.
● Cash rewards are sometimes offered as a reward. The value is added to your account balance and can be either played or withdrawn immediately.
Below is a guide of some of the terms attached to bonuses at online casinos. Understanding these will make you more confident when accepting or rejecting future promotions:
● Minimum Deposit – Often bonuses offered are subject to a minimum deposit that must be met before it is activated.
● Wagering Requirements – Most bonuses come with this requirement. You will need to wager a certain value of cash before withdrawals can be made. This could mean that you will need to hunker down and set a pace of endurance for the first few hundred or so spins.
● Withdrawal Limit – Some online bonuses might stipulate that a maximum withdrawal is allowed per bonus.
● Game Specific – Often bonuses are game-specific which means that you can only claim the reward by playing specific game titles.
Kinds of bonuses
You will find quite a few different bonuses in our online casino at different times. These include:
● Sign Up Bonuses
● Loyalty Bonuses
● High Roller Bonuses
● Matching Bonuses
● Weekly/Monthly Bonuses
● Seasonal Bonuses
● Feature Bonuses
● And Many More!
The bonuses above can all be sub-divided into two primary categories, namely:
● Deposit Bonuses
● No-Deposit Bonuses
This is the most popular form of bonus offered at online casinos. The stipulation is that the casino will match your deposit up to a certain amount of money deposited by you.
Each bonus and promotion will have its own set of terms and conditions. For instance, you will need to wager a certain amount of that money back into the casino before you are allowed to withdraw winnings.
To activate the bonus simply sign in and when depositing click on the bonus you wish to claim, and proceed with your deposit. Wishmaker will add the matching bonus to your account balance. You can monitor your wagering progression from your profile, so you’re able to check when you’ve met the relevant requirements.
No-Deposit Bonuses are awarded (or can be claimed) without any deposit being made by the player. There are wagering requirements attached to this type of bonus.
Some of the general terms attached to no deposit bonuses:
● May only be available on specific game titles.
● Wagering requirements before collecting on wins will apply.
● May contain withdrawal limits.
Things to remember:
● Often bonuses are time-sensitive and have a very specific period of use.
● Always read the terms and conditions of each bonus and make sure you understand them fully.
● Go to our FAQ section on this site for more info on bonuses and everything else.
● We are always willing to aid and advise our players, should they need more information or help. You can either email us or live chat with one of our customer service specialists.