Tips and tricks on how to play okay at Wishmaker Casino
Play OK – Guide to Responsible Gambling
This guide will teach you how to gamble responsibly, embrace the fun and enjoy the entertainment available at top online casinos.
Learn everything you need to know and follow these handy tips:
Free Games First
Playing for real money at a casino without ever having played a slot or table game before is not advised. Most of the slots and table games at Wishmaker are available in free-to-play versions, so you can use virtual credits to play, rather than your own money. This will accomplish a few things:
● You will be able to familiarise yourself with the rules of the games without any risk.
● You will be able to identify trends in the game that you can watch out for in paid games.
● You will be able to try out various wagers and strategies without fear.
● Experience built in this environment will give you confidence on paid-game platforms.
This is the area where the biggest form of self-control must be exercised, as temptation to carry on adding to your pre-set budget can be hard to resist.
● Only deposit as much money into your account as you can comfortably afford to.
● Deposit enough for 10 – 20 hands (table games) or 50 - 100 spins (slots) played at the minimum bet and no more.
● Stick to the planned budget. If you lose, do not be tempted to deposit more funds, but rather write the day off as a loss and try again tomorrow if you are comfortable doing so.
For more in-depth learning, read our guide to managing your casino bankroll that gives a lot of valuable tips on how to extend your casino budget and prolong your fun to a maximum.
Read up on the type of game you want to play. Learn the rules well. Our handy guides will open your eyes and teach you all about terms such as house edge (or your chances of being a winner) and how to play well.
You’ll also learn about the most popular games in the industry including online slots, Blackjack where the number 21 is the aim of the game, live dealer casino games, and the exciting game of Roulette!
Everything you need to know about the iGaming industry can be found right here with ease. We at Wishmaker Casino have provided you with basic guides to playing some of our games without any need to be left in the dark. Read through these great guides and familiarise yourself with them today.
Here are a few ways to see if a site is reputable:
● Check licensing, which should be available on the website. Many of the more reputable and popular online sites are governed by the Malta (MGA) and UK (UKGC) gambling authorities. Wishmaker operates under both MGA and UKGC licenses.
● Search for reports against the casino by players. If there is a consistent number of complaints about a casino, then stay away.
● Make sure that the casino carries a variety of reputable game providers. Look out for names such as NetEnt, Play‘n Go, Microgaming, IGT, Playtech, Yggdrasil and Evolution Gaming. All of these are available at Wishmaker.
Since you are already on our site, you may as well test our credentials and enjoy your time here. We assure you that your Wishmaker Casino experience will be a magical one!
Limit Your Screen Time
Sitting in front of your preferred screen for hours on end will set you up for a downfall, as you may become obsessed with winning back your losses.
Take regular breaks, alternate your game selections, and it will calm your mind and enhance your fun.
Handy Hints to Remember
In conclusion to this guide, here are some things to remember:
• Blackjack, craps and baccarat hold the lowest house edge, so you will have more chance of winning there than elsewhere. Be sure to study these games thoroughly before jumping into the deep end!
• The simpler the game is, the worse the odds in your favour and the higher the house edge. Try your hand at the simpler games to get used to the mechanics before trying a game that may be slightly more complex.
• Free games are always a great idea! Use the many free games we have on offer to test your skills and learn everything you need to know about the game before placing your first real-money bet.
• Stay sober and keep your head clear. The more you’re aware of, the less chance you stand of gambling more than you should.
And remember, always play responsibly! Real winners know when to stop, log out and try again another day.